I help leaders understand how self-care improves their business and personal bottom line, assisting them to create a plan implementing time for self-care.
Leadership Self-Care helps you improve your performance, build effective decision making skills, and create better team relationships, while building team trust. By first leading and caring for themselves, leaders set a good example for others to follow. Physical and emotional well-being are essential to excellent and productive leadership.
Self-care is essential for productive leadership.
Leadership Self-Care and Life Coaching
Start your journey to the life you want.
Deborah’s in person and virtual training and coaching includes:
- Guiding – You to develop emotional agility so that you can reflect and reorient
- Engaging – Your full leadership capabilities by helping you pause and rediscover how to become your most productive.
- Coaching – You to live your best life and develop optimum workday habits, therefore encouraging your employees to live their best lives and by the example you set.
- Directing – You to establish practices, and disciplines that will allow you to enjoy your life and be your most effective.
Deborah’s Workshops Include:
- Finding Your Purpose – Through Identifying Your Strengths and Weaknesses as a Leader
- Getting Unstuck – So You Can Reach Your Leadership Goals
- Performance and Presentation Coaching – Putting Your Best Self Forward
- The Actor In All Of Us – Learning to Use Your Body Language to Appropriately Present Your Message
- Authentic Leadership – Helping you lead from the heart